I am teaching English in Korea for a year, and these are my experiences and adventures. Korea is a great country and I love it. Here's what it has offered me!

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Our New Home

Although there is still constuction going on we are moving in! I am sure the jackhammers won't be going on for too much longer. We have a wardrobe, a bed and... well... that is about it. Carrie and I decide to unpack after about 2 1/2 weeks of living out of our suitcases. It feels good to finally be in, if it is not completely set up.

That was the general feeling for about a day until we were told to pack up again! We are told that we should pack up everything to make it look like no one is living there. Why, you ask. The building inspector is set to come and ensure there are no problems with the building. A formality really, ha!

You can imagine we still aren't feeling quite settled. We have little furniture and now we are back to living our of our suitcases. Stay calm, Joe... it could be worse: we could, like, have to eat insects or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home