I am teaching English in Korea for a year, and these are my experiences and adventures. Korea is a great country and I love it. Here's what it has offered me!

Saturday, November 22, 2003

(Still) The Temporary Abode

As we arrive at the doorstep of our new home and workplace, I think that this can't be our new home and workplace. It isn't even constructed yet! We are supposed to start teaching in a week and the building isn't even finished.

We go for the tour and have to walk over all kinds of construction materials and equipment. The place doesn't look too bad other than there are no ceilings and there is dust everywhere. I think we will be lucky to be teaching before our year-long contract is up!

Our new employers/neighbours take the time to show us our new place. It is really nice, but isn't really set up for living. We have a great view and it looks livable, if only it can be finished. We will wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home