I am teaching English in Korea for a year, and these are my experiences and adventures. Korea is a great country and I love it. Here's what it has offered me!

Monday, October 04, 2004

Away From Home

I have been in Korea for 11 months now, and done pretty well for myself in a lot of respects. I have been able to save a few bucks and the experience has been really great, but I have paid a price too. Today I found out my brother and his wife are going to have their first child (Congratulations Randy and Amie!) and when I read the email I almost fell out of my seat with excitement. Add missing this to missing my other brother's wedding and it seems I have missed a great year back home. I am just thankful that I have an understanding family that will be ready to celebrate with me when I get home. I am really looking forward to it. I am sending love to them now and I will see you all in one month!

Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home